Minkha Sweaters has over 40 knitters living in Cochabamba, Bolivia. Here a some of their faces.
- Yola shows Kathleen the yarn room where all Minkha sweaters get their start.
- A Minkha knitter is never far from her knitting bag in all situations.
- Once knit, the sweater comes back to the “office” for the finishing touches.
- Gaylene tries on a tunic length jacket in Cochabamba.
- Brad moves the stock out of my house for its final trip to market.
- Minkha volunteers in Calgary mind the table at Woodcliff United’s early Christmas sale.
- Another happy Minkha Shopper wearing new design in navy pima cotton.